Do you look at any old boyfriend's page facebook, just to see how they are doing?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 7:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• No I couldn't care less.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I've done it before, just to see where they are in their lives.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't have any ex boyfriends, but I do have ex crushes. I HAVE looked them up, but I don't do it regularly. These are people I cared about a lot once, and I am really glad that they are happy. I'm not friends with them or anything, I just like to know that they are doing well, and in the case of one guy, that he's not dead of a drug overdose or something lol (he actually joined the army and cleaned his act up after I knew him).

My husband knows and he has checked in on his ex girlfriends too. Not a big deal to us.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No, because none of the ones I'd be interested in "checking up on" have a fb that I can find.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I have - just being nosey to see what they have been up to.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Only one of them. He was my best friend through all of high school, though. And, we didn't really date that long.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2011