Reply for lonleyness

yes my dad knows my boyfriend and talks to him but i live with him now and im just not used to it cuz he's always at work and i stay at home alone with the baby and i really want to go live back with my dad but everytime i mention it to my boyfriend he says i need to get over it and i need to grow up for my child cuz she needs me the most and thats wat keeps me from going back over there to the house cuz of him but i always miss my dad and my home i just dont know wat to do ! and we do go visit him a lot but that doesn't make a difference from when i used to live ther cuz i really want to go back. but my noyfriend doesnt let me wat should i do cuz i dont want to keep my baby away from her dad either cuz i dont want her to feel sad.

Abygail5711

Asked by Abygail5711 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Can you find a House or apartment closer to where your Dad lives? Or can your Dad make an Apt. in his home for you both? If you are really homesick then your BF should be trying to make you happy & not making you feel alone. Talk to him & explain all this. Good luck! My DH commutes over 30 miles to work every day. So your BF can commute too if that will make you happy!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• When you have a child, you make a new family. It's an important transition. It's not an easy one, but it IS part of growing up. I'm sorry that you're having a hard time with it.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• ya but its hard living alone isn't it like hard to get used to it how did u do it to get used to it
    Abygail5711

Comment by Abygail5711 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011