Has anyone ever read memory keepers daughter?

if not, what's a book you just couldn't put down!!

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 7:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• no i havent, if its anything like my sisters keeper i dont need to cause ill start crying :(
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have, but I wasn't crazy over it. There are many books I can't put down, but the first one that comes to mind is Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yes, but wasn't enamored of it. I recently read a book called "The Things That Keep Us Here" by Carla Buckley and I couldn't put it down until I was finished with it.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I loved that book! I hated the movie.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have had the book for awhile and still haven't finished it but I also have a bad habit of reading a couple of books at the same time. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I LOVED that book, I think Amy Tan wrote it right? She wrote the Joy Luck Club, which is also great. Water for Elephants is great, and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society
    Nkrs

Answer by Nkrs at 10:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I loved that book. I didn't like the movie at all! Water for Elephants is a great read, also, The Devil in the White City.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I've never read that one...but I might. I just read the summary.
    Danielle Steele's "Sisters"-about identical twins who "switch" families with each other (after children are born)without their families ever knowing. That was really a good story.
    Catherine Cookson Novels are like that for me. Too many to name, she has 104 works.
    The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette---by Carrolly Erickson Omg, Loved that book! Have all Carrolly Ericksons books too, they are all very good.
    That's it for now.....LOVE TO READ!!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 6:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• read it, loved it, cried over it, and even saw the movie - which I typically don't do because I prefer books. Movie was pretty good I must say.
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2011