Deciding wheather going back to work

but i dont know if i should go back to work cuz im applying for the housing too cuz that decreases the possibility to get a house sooner

Abygail5711

Asked by Abygail5711 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• what?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• ok i did not understand the question. what housing problem? please explain more.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• it's the government housing which people call the "projects" based on income
    Abygail5711

Comment by Abygail5711 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• so you are wondering if you should get a job because it may impact your chances of getting into section 8 housing?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I work from home check it out www.http://FHTMUS.com/JenniferSalazar I researched this business inside & out before I started & I discovered the key to being successful in it. I want to share it with moms especially because we need to raise our children whenever possible, not leave it up to society. I do understand this happens not necessarily by choice.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 8:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If at all possible, stay at home with your child/children. You are what they need. Try to find a work at home job.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• hmm... so you dont want to work b/c you want the government to give you cheap housing? Why not work and pay your own way? I mean it is people like you that make us hard working families on FS look bad! My husband works 24/7 as a US soldier and I am a SAHM, but i get critisized for getting FS and you are helped to stay job free and have the government pay for your house! BS
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2011