Are u still having sex adult content

i am 32 weeks pregnant and my husband has not wanted to have sex since the baby has started moving, it grosses him out. Is anyone else having this problem? He thinks i am extremley sexy while pregnant and he makes sure to tells me this but he just won't go beyond kissing.

diva613

Asked by diva613 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• when I was 7months and beyond my ex and I couldn't do it. It freaked both us out when we felt our son moving and sex was painful to me.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• do it doggy he doesnt have to touch ur belly or see it...
    Anonymous

• I am too big to have sex now but i started feeling movement at about 5 months and every since then my husband won't touch me he was like this with our first daughter as well. I just hear so many people talk about having sex while they were pregnant but i guess were not one of those couples.

diva613

Comment by diva613 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• yes my bf used to think that too he wouldnt want to have sex cux he was afraid he was gonna hurt the baby but its normal
    Abygail5711

Answer by Abygail5711 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• im only 23 weeks and it doesnt bother him he just asked the "first time dad" question will it hurt the baby lol i told him no its healthy but sometimes during he will ask are you ok im not hurting you am i lol im like look shhh. for now im fine lol good luck to you though :)
    Brit0001

Answer by Brit0001 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• He's prob. worried that he's going to hurt you or the baby and He's not .  you can have sex with a normal pregnancy right up until delivery!!!!  you just have to be careful and that's prob what he's worried about have you taken him with you for a Dr's visit and discussed this with your ob/gyn? if not I suggest you do so unless your OK with not having sex. your call Good luck

traren

Answer by traren at 8:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my oldest (we separated while pregnant with my youngest) my ex always wanted to have sex. He didn't care how big I was, or about movement or anything like that. I didn't want to have sex, though - partly due to the pregnancy and partly because he was an ass and I just didn't want to have sex with him. lol

I have heard that a lot of men get kinda freaked out by the idea that the baby is in there while you're having sex. I think they forget that #1 the baby cannot see anything, and #2 even if the baby could see it, they'd have no idea what the heck was going on. I think they kind of get the idea in their head that since they know what sex is, the baby does too. They don't realize the baby has no clue at all. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Dh did not want to do it the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy. : (
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes my husband is like that he hardly wants to have sex now that I'm 6 months pregnant we haven't been intimate in a while and its sucks cus I have a high sex drive in the beginning I didn't
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• nope, we didn't have that problem
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 9:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2011