What is "More Than Friends"?

Me and this guy I work with have been talking for awhile. He says that he really likes me and has feelings for me. He is seperated from his wife.He liked me so much he told his seperated wife he met me and that he was really happy.He says he has to get his stuff in order and a divorce before he can say were anything more.He said she threw a big fit.He says that she doesn't want to see him happy.He's 25 and I'm 35.He works 2 jobs.At first he told everyone we were dating,then we had a arguement.We stopped talking a few days.So now were talking again and he says were "talking but were more than friends."What does this mean?"Were more than friends?" What should I do? No bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Your more then just friends...meaning you have a deeper connection then and deeper feelings towards eachother,but are not yet ready to commit fully to one another for reason like he wants to get divorced yet,but he wants it known that he likes you as more then a friend and he wants you "off the market" so to speak.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• he likes you and he's basically telling everyone so that your off the market !!!! he's marking his territory be flattered and if you like him too great age is only a number my DH is younger than me !!!! and we have a great relationship. if you like him see where it goes he could very well be your soul mate....

traren

Answer by traren at 9:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Do you like him? Start going out with him. If you don't like him or don't want to go out with him tell him you prefer to be just friends.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 9:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't know why someone voted blackisbetter down..........

I personally feel that he is basically letting people know that you are taken and he wants dibbs on you for when he gets his stuff in order.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011