I know my exact date of conception. how can I calculate my due date?

kjmmom

Asked by kjmmom at 5:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can try this:

http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/923526833.html

The day you conceive is exactly 2 wks pregnant.So you could count up 38 wks, also.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• count 40 weeks or 9 months
    Anonymous

• yup count out the months ...this is kind of an odd question
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i just counted my 9 months up. of course add the month you got pregnant...but mine seems to be pretty accurate so far... i got pregnant in March around the 24. and my due date from the drs is Dec 25.. which is about right because i am 38 wks and everything is happening as far as contractions and thinning and dilation...but you can google that same question and it will show u the sites
    angel_lips

Answer by angel_lips at 5:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Add nine months minus one week from your date of ovulation. If you just know the date that you had sex, and not the ovulation date, you can use that, too, but it could be up to 3 days early or 1 day late.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 6:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Estimated due dates are calculated from the first day of your last menstrual period.

Your EDD based on your last menstrual period would be 40 weeks from that date
    (the first day of your LMP).

Your EDD based on the date of conception would be around 38 weeks from that date
    (the day of conception).
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 6:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I think the only way to really know the exact day of conception is if you had ivf. Knowing the day you had sex doesn't mean you know the day you conceived since it isn't necessarily that same day although that would give you a better idea then lmp.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 6:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2008