Would you ever obtain 2 bachelor's degrees?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 9:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've considered it - due to the nature of my degree, I'd only be a few credits shy of a double major anyway. I don't know that I'd do two from scratch with completely different requirements, for financial reasons more than anything. If they're related fields, then yes (or a bach in one and masters in the other).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My husband is currently working on his second Bachelor's degree. His first is in education and he want to study Theology. You can't get a Master's in Theology unless you have a Bachelor's in Theology first ...hence the second Bachelor's degree.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 9:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It depends.

I majored in accouting and considered nursing. There is an accelerated bsn program for students with a bachelors to obtain a bachelors in nursing in one year.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have two of them. One is B. of Arts and the other is B. of Science

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I personally would not; if I was to go for another degree, I'd go for my master's.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 6:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes. I have my BA in History (w 9-12 teaching certification) and am going to be starting back for my BS in Chemistry

Answer by missanc at 8:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• If I were going to go into a completely different field such as nursing or hard sciences, I guess I would. I already have two masters degrees and don't plan on going back to school any time soon.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I have 2..politcal science and finance. Poli sci was my minor initially..but I enjoyed the classes so much I ended up getting my degree.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2011