Wow...this was so stupid,just a vent no question

me and my pregnant friend were at best buy today and Lady GAGA's song Judas came on the radio and me and her started goofing off and singing along to it, this older woman walks by us and gives us this nasty look,me being a hot head that i am asked her what her problem was and she said she "hoped that if i had kids that they would be taken from me and that my friends son would be taken from her to for liking that song", my friend just stood their quietly until the woman called me a slut then my friend said "do you know what she means by the song?" the woman looks at her stupidly and says "shes saying shes in love with the devil" my friend smiles at the woman (shes scary when she smiles like that) and she says "maybe you should read her lyrics and what she said the song was about before you make yourself look more stupid" and she grabs my hand and we walk away and go eat lunch...iv never seen my friend like that in a long time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• How old are you?
    Anonymous

• Well, that lady sure didn't have the right to say that crap! Gotta love uneducated dumbasses!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• im 25 my friend is 18
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• What does age have to do with it? Damn, I'm 36 and my husband took me to play bingo, they were playing a song at half time and I started singing away until my husband told me to shut up because he was embarrassed! It was awesome!
    Anonymous

• haha high five to your friend for standing up for you
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• you shouldn;t have said anything,always respect your elders,you and your friend just should have walk away.
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 2:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Hmmm well it sounds like neither party handled that exactly right.

She shouldnt have been an old gritch about you enjoying a song and you all should have just walked off instead of saying mean stuff and acting like rebellious teens.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• sure other's nasty looks should be ignored. You shouldn't have provoked this woman but with what she said about your friends baby and you well I don't care how old she is, her behaviour does not fall under the respect your elders privelidge.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Sorry OP, but I've got no sympathy for you ... Lady Gaga's "Judas" is a horrible song, although I'm not sure that the solution is to just have you read the lyrics - you'd have to have some understanding of who Judas was in relation to Christ to understanding the depth of morbidity of Gaga's lyrics.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 11:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I think it's funny how older generations frown on newer music when they went threw the same kinds of things from their parents.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2011