Help Me Decorate My Home

This is my 2nd apartment I didn't really get to decorate my first . I want 2 have a little fun with my decorating and I was wondering if any of you had any idea's to help me I would like to see them .If you can send some pic's that would be cool

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 6:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Its me again If you have any unique decorating in your home or if you've seen it in a book please give me some ideas .
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 8:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I think it's fun to choose something to work around. For me, I like the country feel, I want my home decluttered and simple with lots of clean spaces but comfortable and not at all fussy or fancy.

I also love red white and blue.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I like to take one certain thing that is important to me and decorate a room around it. My son loves the outdoors so I painted his room so it looked like he was sitting in a tree. a few brown branches and then three colors of green sponged over a light blue base. he loves it. for my room I like clean lines and no clutter so I painted the walls a light color and took three other cordinating colors and made stripes around the top of my room so now I have lots of colors to work with.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 3:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2008