Have you ever stayed up all night reading a book? Which one?

I am reading Steig Larsson's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and it is so awesome! Every time I think it can't possibly get any better, it does! Last night, like a fool, I was reading it until 4 am! I haven't been up that late since my son was an infant, like 7 years ago! I forgot how much fun it is to stay up and read a great book. I know, I'm a total nerd!

laughing

I wish I had read it sooner, but I'm almost done and ready to read the second one, I have it on reserve at the library. When I am done with the books, I am going to see the movies!

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes, but I've done it so many times that I can't name all the books! I say "Just one chapter, then I'll go to bed", and then I find I'm almost thru the book and I might as well finish it!
    ginny326

Answer by ginny326 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• me it was Harry Potter 7 Couldn't put it down Lol
    proudmom717

Answer by proudmom717 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• A better question might be what books I haven't stayed up late to read! There isn't many. I love to read though.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think it was "the other boylen girl" ... uh, not sure if i spelled that right haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yes, many times! The last time I can recall was "The Ruins" by Scott Smith. If you are a horror/suspense fan, wow! GREAT book!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Many books. I have a hard time with books I wind up in love with. 'The Other Boleyn Girl' is by Phillipa Gregory. I love all of her books on Tudor history. The last one I read by her was 'The White Queen' and it kept me up all night. I can't wait til 'The Red Queen' is in paperback (soon!). I also love Sophie Kinsella, the author of the 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' series. Her books are hilarious and hard to put down as well.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm definitely going to have to start reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - just heard too much about it NOT to read it now. Thanks for the recommendation!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• James Patterson's books :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I LOVED those books! I was so sad for them to end. BTW...the movies SUCK! Don't bother with them. Those books kept me up pretty late on a few occasions, but the ones that really kept me up were the Twilight books! Don't make fun of me folks! I don't know why, but I was hooked on those. I read all of them in less than 2 weeks! I had a few sleepless nights over those books...LOL!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yes, It's called Good in bed, by Jennifer Weiner. A great my book, my absolute fav !!! It's a such a funny/ fun read :))
    Mrs.Harris138

Answer by Mrs.Harris138 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2011