Do you ever embarrass your SO/Husband?

Today at the mall my husband tried on some shorts and a shirt. He said "How do I look?" I looked around to make sure nobody was near and said "I'd do you in that outfit." He freaking died. I told him to chill and take it as a compliment. It's better to have me say that then "Damn dude, cover it all up!" Do you ever embarrass your SO/husband?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 9:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• my husband did once or twice.. first time he yelled hey hun that vajayjay itch cream is over here ( yelling of corse and i was there to buy milk ) haha. the second time we were in walmart he pushed me into a bin of balls i said why did u do that his responds was.." i was saveing u from there falling prices" lol everyone around was laughing.. guess not to embarrising just funny. payback will come lol...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• He enjoys embarrassing me in public but I enjoy scaring him when we are home. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would never knowingly embarrass him
    remark

Answer by remark at 10:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Right. If I were to do it on purpose, I would wait when people were around and I would scream it.
    emmyandlisa

Comment by emmyandlisa (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011