OMG SOME DAYS HE"S A LITTLE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!

UGH!!!! THE past few nights have been HELL!!!!! starting about 5pm he's ornery then by 7 it's full on fits, fits for coming inside and eating dinner, fits for washing our hands before dinner, fits about taking a bath, fits about getting out of the bath...and by 8 I'm ready to just throw him in bed without anything, no story no song..I don't, but seriously he's driving me freaking nuts!!!!!! help I feel bad for feeling like this, but he has just been such a BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (he's 2.5)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hang tight! Count to ten! 2.5 years is like that!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Sounds like my son too. Same age & everything, same problems. I think its toddlers in general.....I feel for ya! GOOD LUCK!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• the terrible 2;s next the horrible 3's goodluck, he will grow out of it
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• it's the way it is with toddlers...my son is not even 2 just yet and is a little monster more often than not...Just hang in there, count to ten make sure you get some deep breaths...don't react with anger, be as calm but stern as possible. GL Mama!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 10:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am in the same boat..right now I am listening as my husband tries to put my son to bed. He is screaming (waking up his little sister), opening the door, running down the hall, hitting, throwing a fit...arg!
    Hang in there you are not alone!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My son is four years old and does this I feel for you I really do
    wendys88

Answer by wendys88 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have two kids who are 15 months apart and they are both going to their terrible twos and threes. It's okay to feel like this and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. We love our kids unconditionally but God knows we certainly don't like them from time to time.
    justacherry86

Answer by justacherry86 at 3:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I feel your pain. You definitely need a break. is there a grandma around who could take him for the weekend?
    gerims

Answer by gerims at 3:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2011