What does back labor feel like? Has anyone experienced it

Im 21 weeks and 1day and i have a doctors appointment tomorrow because i lost my mucus plug last night. I have had some my mild period like cramping in my lower abdomen but mostly my back just hurts bad like if i try to bend it hurts and ive felt like some cramping feeling in my lower back. Its mostly my back thats hurting and i dont feel pressure pressure but i do feel like i have to pee and i already went(sorry if tmi).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bump! id like to know too
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• For me it was constant severe pain in my lower back and kind of in my butt it never let up and nothing relieved it! I couldn't sit, lay stand, walk ect... absolutely nothing helped let up some of the pain. Hoped that helped but its really hard to explain. I hope everything works out for you! GL
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 10:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Comes and goes regularly in your lower back and sometimes radiates around to your abdomen too. Sitting doesn't relieve it either.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Excruciating pain in my lower back. I've had back labor 3 out of 3 times. No fun! I've never felt contractions on my stomach....only on my back.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 10:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• back labor HURTS! it's reeally intense cramping. does not feel like a strained muscle....def cramping.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• just like holly....but back labor, imo was nowhere near as bad as belly labor
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2011