Is it ok to have baby crib early or later

well my little brother is 3 years old and going to live with me for at least 10 months and so i wonder how to make the baby's room because hes going to be there when there born, But wonder can should i make the baby room early or later which is better?

Alimaya20

Asked by Alimaya20 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in

• It's fun to get the baby's room all ready, but most newborns stay in mom and dads room for the first few months anyway...so there's really no rush if your little brother needs the space.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 10:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• yeah ok then good thing
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would make it sooner than later. Having a baby stay in the room with the moms and dads isnt healthy
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• yeah probably because my little brother like to sleep with us anyways so i don't think it will effect him in anyway to make the room now and let him sleep with us for a while.
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• if your used to it then it wouldnt be a problem I suppose. I was told its bad because the mom and dad may wake up to every little peep from the baby.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• just have to say... there is nothing unhealthy about letting your baby sleep in your room for the first few months ... I didn't like having her sleeping in the same bed as us, but my daughter slept in a bassinet in our room for the first 4 months...
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• probably, My son slept with until he was 7 months but stopped soon and went straight to sleep anywhere now.
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• my son only slept with us for 2 nights. But my DS is odd in that he has a super hard time falling asleep anywhere other than his crib or pack n play. So id get the room done now, you wont have to later!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 1:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• early
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yeah
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011