breast pump motor?

My Medela in style breast pump seems to be loosing life. I believe it needs a new motor. Where could I buy one of these? Can I only do it on-line or is there a store? How much does it run?

starbucks_mama

Asked by starbucks_mama at 5:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Shopping

• Did you fill out a warranty card? You might be able to contact Medela and order one straight from them as a specialty part (it'll be free or cheap if you have a warranty). But usually people will charge you more for a product they don't normally put on the market. It might just be cheaper to get a whole new pump.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• E-bay!!! :0) sorry i'm a big fan.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I bought mine off my friend that only used it a handful of times so the warranty is out.
    starbucks_mama

Answer by starbucks_mama at 1:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2008