Happy Friday. What are you going to do?

I don't know but it won't be spending dough. :)

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• First I will attempt (and fail) to not sing "Friday", with lyrics that fit my day. Seriously, for a song that it is so easy to change the lyrics to, why couldn't they come up with better ones to start with?

Then I'm cooking lunch for my crew.

Then I'm hopping in the car with my SIL to road trip up to DC to see some monuments, eat some chicken, and OH YEAH see New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys! I'm geeking out like a teeniebopper :-) But NKOTBSB's back, alright and they've got it (the right stuff)! LOL
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 10:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• chill at home with my little one
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My husband will be taking our son to a Father/Son campout for most of the weekend so it will be a Girls Night In with my 4 year old.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Worry.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Laundry...dishes...who knows what else.
    Anonymous

• Well it's National Donut Day and Dunkin Donuts is giving away a free donut with a beverage purchase, so will be stopping by there.
    Go to the day care and get some paperwork that my son's Doc needs to fill out so I can finalize his enrollment.
    Go the hospital and get us registered as new patents. O the joys of moving.
    Go next door and introduce myself. Apparently my husband works with her husband and they decided we should be be friends.
    Make some Macaroni Salad for a bbq on Saturday.
    Grocery shopping.
    Clean out the car.
    Not go crazy.

Need to go grocery
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My daughters have dance class in the morning, and then their recital in the evening. I am so excited! It's their first recital and their costumes are so cute :o)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Not sure what I'll be doing during the day. But, for dinner, my parents are taking me out to eat for my birthday (my birthday was the 31st, but we couldn't go out that night). This will be my first birthday dinner with my parents in years (I'm just visiting them right now)!
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Kids have been out of school for a week & the house is still clean. Kids have kept up with their chorse, I'm amazed.
    So, maybe a family movie night, pizza, soda and popcorn.
    I do have to go into work a few hours in the morning, then chill with the family..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2011