Wood spiders!!!! need a recomendation.

for the past 3 weeks i see a nasty hairy wood spider running past me inside i hate spiders but have been a big girl about it. now i see one or 2 every day normaly there the size of a dime maybe a wee bit bigger but this am i swear to go 1/2 dollar size this time i screamed and ran myself and thankfuly a friend was around and handled it lol. but she also agrees biggest she has seen. i know they bit and hurt but i have never been bitten or anyone in the house ( thank god ) what can i do or use to make them go away? its summer and there invadeing my house god help me when it gets cold out and more come for the warmth. any advice will be so helpful. im so creeped out.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• There's spray at Walmart/Target for spiders, but I don't know a specific kind of spray.
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 10:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'd get a professional service in to spray the home periodically. Usually if you treat outside, the problem is solved.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:05 AM on Jun. 3, 2011