Do you Decocorate your Bedroom for Christmas?

I have A complete Christmas Beddings sets from sheets, Bedskirt, Shams pillow Cases Etc.. Even Curtains to Match! I put up A Samll Tree too! Does anyone else do this Too? You see DH & I met on Christmas Eve when I was 16. He was the only gift I got that Year! And For many afterwards.. We so highly Decorate for each other as Gifts to eachother & anyone that comes by..

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 6:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Holidays

• Once we get more settled I will. I would love to put a mini tree in each room.
    August2068

Answer by August2068 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• That is really sweet. I would if I had the extra money to buy the stuff. I LOVE christmas!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I'm usually doing good to get any decorating done! LOL
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• christmas treeLinda, That sounds so sweet. I'm sure it looks festive and makes both of you very happy.

cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 11:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• That's cute. I only decorate the dining and living rooms.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 9:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• HELL NO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We have a 4ft tree in our bedroom and red silk bed quilts with matching red pillows and a massive throw rug which is red and white and every morning before i wake up my husband leaves one red rose 1,chocolate and a note saying he loves me with a little cheeky message on our en-suite mirror, he is so romantic .
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 9:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2008