Rescue Me *spoiler alert*

I'm going through the seasons of Rescue Me on netflix. I'm into the fourth season now & boy oh boy am I getting some tired of how things are heading in this show. Mainly its the issues with the kids that I have problems with.

1) Poor ol' Connor getting hit by a drunk driver & dies (very sad)
2) Having poor little baby no name boy & nobody loving him & in this last episode Tommy even dares to contemplate dropping him in the river to drown after a long convo with Johnny saying to do it
3) Katy getting shafted the short end of the stick all the way around being fed crap for food, not being helped along in her grief & Janet wounders why she is lashing out
4) Colleen no wounder she turned to drugs & drinking I would too if I lived in that damn family

Anyway anyone seen the show all through the episodes? If so what are your thoughts?

I just feel like by season four things are bit too much. Each & every single person in this show has hit rock bottom & they continue to remain there where are there never any triumphs? Everyone around the main characters die no joke everyone seems to be dropping like flies! Am I the only one who is feeling this way?

BTW if you are reading this & havent seen the show it is a good show & I have really enjoyed the first few seasons not sure if I will be liking these last few seasons though.

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• i love johnny as mayhem on the allstate commercials though. one of my favorite episodes is when tommy finds out about johnny and janet at his dads bday party and beats his ass out the door and down the street. lol i wanted sheila to beat janet, too. baby no name does get a name eventually. tommy just found out last season something about baby no name that janets been hiding...although i think he really knew all along, but was in denial. damien (sheilas son) gets a much bigger role in the show now, too. sheila finds a new "boyfriend" as well, but dont worry, its not a new character. LOL it is someone i never thought would get with her, though. he makes her 3rd conquest in the gavin family. ah well. at least theres probie and sean and franco to look at while everyones running around being stupid.
    dmarie2101

Answer by dmarie2101 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I love that show. In fact it's my and my husband's favorite tv show. I think it was Season 4 when I started thinking, "WTF is WRONG with these characters!?" I started feeling dirty just watching them all go downhill a lose what little morality they had. However, it gets better. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Holy cow! I haven't seen it but it sounds sad :(
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 10:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• LOL i love that show. "little baby no name" lol theyre all unstable. i hate janet. i have seasons 1-4 on dvd. ive seen pretty much every episode...i dont want to ruin it for you though. they are definitely a dysfunctional "family" both at the firehouse and at home. but there are several moments that made me tear up. everyone deals with grief differently...would i sleep with my cousins widow? probably not. lol but i can kinda understand why it happened. sheila is a crazy heifer, though. it just gets weirder from there out. lol
    dmarie2101

Answer by dmarie2101 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Janet continues to piss me off she is so I dont know selfish annoying I dont know something!
    Sheila is simply insane seriously insane!
    Johnny was scum to sleep with janet
    Tommy was scum to sleep with Sheila
    Colleen lord that poor girl needs some help but she may be better off without the lot of them
    Baby no name I hope something good happens to him
    Katy again poor child needs a safe haven
    Johnny (ghost) is being an asshole to say drown baby no name =(

I teared up when Connor got hit & there has been other moments that has made me sad too. Oh yeah two miscarriages lol yes this entire family is one big ass hot mess!
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• LOL I loved it when Tommy beat Johnny's ass at the bday party! I loved how Sheila was drugging Tommy with date rape drugs both times were funny as shit! I always enjoyed Damien & the crap he gets himself into & then Tommy usually allowing it to happen or getting himself into trouble such as with the high school teacher he was forced to bang lol Probie being so dumb is just funny like when Garitty tried to tell him about burning down his moms house & Probie's like "did you see who burned down the house" hahahahahaha
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011