What is the worse advice you've ever gotten on here?

Or the most incorrect information you've seen one poster give another?

I ask because I've seen some doozies!

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It wasn't said towards me, but I was so offended when a new mother asked about a formula recommendation for a gassy baby and someone answered with "Poor thing, she wouldn't be gassy if you'd just breastfed her." WTH? First off, how do you know she didn't try to BF and have trouble with it and I assure you BF babies can be VERY gassy as well. How do you know she didn't BF until she had to go back to work? Or, maybe she just didn't want to and that is perfectly fine because it is her baby and her choice and she was asking about formula, not asking for the BF Nazis to belittle her! I just really hate BFing Nazis that make the rest of us look bad.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Someone told me to give my son up for adoption because I "obviously" didn't love him. What a bit*h.
    Anonymous

• Some beeotch told me that my daughter was going to Hell.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Jeez! I can't believe people would say those things! Someone get them some Midol ;-)
    GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Someone on here once told that because I didn't wait until I could "afford to buy a house" before having children, I had no right to be upset that my landlord physically shoved me while I had my 5-month-old daughter in my arms. It was, according to her, my fault because I was a "thoughtless mother" for having children "before I could afford them". ........ :-O
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Don't you wish there was slap button on computers
    GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I agree with you 100% They act as if formula is poison that we are ramming down our children's throats. Some can be so close minded it's sad.
    GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011