My spelling is wrong i know this but..anyone have a child with hershburgs disease?

i know it has something to do with nerves in the anus. my son age 5 might have it. just wondering f anyone had to deal with this and what to expect.. my poor son has been suffering and constipated for 3 yrs now ( he poops a nugget here and there, ) he has blockage ( big poop ) and has been admited into hospital 2 x's now for a clean out we go to the doc 2-3 times a week and even a specialist. nothing works ( juice certin foods, enamas, laxitives, home remidies. ) have tried and done everything so they think he has hershburgs and needs to be tested once he has a clean out again. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Health

• Have you talked to the dr about an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ileostomy
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 10:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• no i havent. is that an information site? this is the first time i have every heard about this disease.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011