Help!!!!!!!! Don't know what to do... going crazy here.

It's almost 8 o'clock and dh is not home yet!  He never ignores my calls or texts.  The last time this happened, he was in a very bad car accident.  I'm going crazy here and don't know what to do.  DD keeps asking me where daddy is.   I don't know who to call or what to do!

Ashoonik

Asked by Ashoonik at 10:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• i would keep calling and start calling friends and family to see if they have talked to him
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If you can't get a hold of him on his phone, I would call the police and ask if there have been any accidents on the rout that he travels, that's how I found out that my father had put his motorcycle in the ditch.
    fritobaby04

Answer by fritobaby04 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• is there a chance he is with a friend? maybe call that friend. other then that try calling in 10 15 mins and wait. my dh did this once i freaked when he didnt call me back ( he always did ) alot of what if's...in the end he was hagin with his fathers old boss and fell alseep at the shop. i still gave him an ass kicking. but i also said why it upset me. so with your man u let him know why u would be worried and make him see your point. best of luck mama.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• 0Im so sorry, what time is he supposed to be home? Try to take some deep breaths and stay calm. Its the most important thing you can do. Try not to think of the worst. Give it some more time, maybe he got caught up and is unable to contact you. You could call family or friends that he may have gone to see or something, then later try calling around to hospitals and the police. Im sorry, but try to stay calm. Its the best thing you can do.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Like I said the only time he has done this was when he was in a bad car accident. That's why I'm so worried. :( He's not the type to hang out with friends. He usually calls or texts every couple of hours and gives me undates where he is going because his all over the place. Last I heard from him was at 2:30 pm today. He doesn't come home at a set time and that's why he's always good at letting me know if he'll be home for dinner or not. I wouldn't even know what hospital to call! He drives up to a 60 mile radius and I don't know where he was supposed to be this afternoon. If I call the police, won't they tell me that he is an adult and they can't do anything for 24 hours? I'm having an anxiety attack here.
    Ashoonik

Comment by Ashoonik (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Call the police and find out if any accidents happened, also call his family or friends and find out if they've heard from him.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• He just got home! His phone has died. Thank you all for your support.
    Ashoonik

Comment by Ashoonik (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011