I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING SOME VERY CERTAIN SIGNS OF PREGNANCY I AM ALREADY A MOTHER OF TWO AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT SINCE MY HUSBAND CAME TO ME LAST NIGHT AND SAYS WHY ARE YOU SO EMOTIONAL BABY YOU HAVE CRIED AT THE DRO OF A HAT THIS LAST TWO WEEKS AND I LOVE SODA BUT FOR SOME REASON THE TASTE OF IT IS HORRIBLE AND HAS BEEN FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS NOW I NEVER EXPERIENCED THAT IN MY OTHER TWO PREGNANCIES IS THAT A SIGN AS WEL?

I AM CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING: HEARTBURN, NAUSEA, URINATING FREQUENTLY, HEADAHCES, CHANGE IN TASTE, I STUTTER OVER MY WORDS LOL, BUT MY MEMORY HAS IMPROVED IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS, I AM EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED MORE SO THAN USUAL, AND MY DOG WHO IS A SIBERIAN HUSKY IS USUALLY SUPER RAMBUNCIOUS AROUND ME HAS BEEN UNUSUALLY CLINGY AND LOVING ON ME THIS LAST WEEK PLUS MY NEWPHEW OUT OF THE BLUE WALKS UP TO ME AND SAYS TITI JESSIE YOU GOING TO HAVE A BABY!! HOW ODD IS THAT LOL???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I guess it could be--I had a lot of that too and was late with AF but it finally came and I was totally not pregnant. GL.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• TAKE A TEST IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED SEE A DOCTOR
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Just go to the dollar store and take a damn pregnancy test!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Pea on a stick. We don't know anymore than you do.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• well as of today i had no cycle for may so my husband says time will tell but the exhaustion and hunger are the worst
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Just pee on the stick already!! And turn off your CAP LOCK!!!! Ugh!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Please don't yell at us. We would appreciate it. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• LOL...oh my goodness....yes, the CAPITAL LETTERS,..OOOOHH!

I think since you already have had 2 kids that the signs would not be such a mystery and you would already have an idea. I think you need ATTENTION!!!!!

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• is this for real??
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Take a test and stop using capslock. It's rude.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 9:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2011