Why is it so damn hard to go the store, get a stick, and pee on it? adult content

SAHMinIL2

Asked by SAHMinIL2 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Common sense is not so common. I don't even open up those questions anymore, waste of time.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Or, you know, if you are tired of the pregnant questions, you could skip over them like I do lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Well I always pee on my hand instead of the stck....so I just ask you instead. Or wait until ma belly gits big!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Who buys a pregnancy test online? I was thinking like $4. If you don't have $4, let's hope your not pregnant.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Totally not an answer to your question, I skip them too usually, but a couple of years ago someone asked the 'could I be..." I cannot remember who responded to it with an answer that read something like "Unplug your keyboard, pee on it and mail it to me. You will have your results in such and such amount of time. The OP got PO'd but we sure had a great laugh about it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Ugh!!! I know!! Just pee on the stick already!! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Well, not just the pregnant ones but one could argue that the religous bickering is also annoying, and the political BS that goes on etc. Hell, the only ones I enjoy are the Relationship ones or the Pet ones!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Common sense would tell somebody to do that.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Common sense would say to just skip those questions, rather than complain about it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think it's funny when they make an entire CM profile just to ask the same question a cajillion different ways, then never to be seen again.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011