5 wks 5 days symptoms?

The last few days I have felt pretty sick and tired. However, today I felt slight sick early morning with no appetite and nausea but have been fine the rest of the day. It seems my symptoms are a fading? Or is it too soon to know? Sorry, maybe this sounds silly but I'm worried lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Anonymous

• Sometimes symtoms can come and go. Be stronger one minute with a hormone surge and lighter the next. I would not worry.

Many women do not even have symtoms at this stage. I did not with my 2nd baby. A lot of women do not start experiencing symtoms until around the 8 week mark.

I know this stage is scary but hang in there. You will be in the 2nd trimester before you know it!!

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• What the hell anon....

Unless I am mistaken here she did NOT ask if she was pregnant! She asked about symtoms when you are 5 weeks 5 days pregnant which indicates to me that she has already CONFIRMED that she is pregnant!

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• the only thing i had was heartburn so if you got anything it's ok, and if you don't it's still really early.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011