Think you may be pregnant???

If you're concerned that you may be pregnant, take our free online pregnancy test from the privacy of your own home. No messy "stick" tests, no waiting, and best of all, our online pregnancy test results are guaranteed!

How it works

Using our exclusive Remote Sensor Technology (RST) software in conjunction with a standard web browser Flash plug-in, over 30 of your key physical health parameters are analysed. The RST software processes the parameters and, after evaluation, displays your pregnancy test results at up to 99.9 percent accuracy.

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say considering how often women show up on here asking if WE think they are pregnant, I would say an online test would be just as good & accurate! LMAO!
    Anonymous

• I am really afraid to click anymore than I did for fear of a virus. But I am double curious
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 11:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I did it! It's pretty damn funny. Peopl are so paranoid. It said I was preggers for sure!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• lol it took 3 tries to tell me i was pregnant im obviously pregnant. it says its a boy but im having a girl... ANDD the daddy is THE POPE!!! LMFAO I LOVE THAT
    lovemybabies923

Answer by lovemybabies923 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I clicked all the way thru and my virus software didn't shut it down. It was worth it!
    Told me I will be having a baby girl, 9 lbs 13 oz, some color hair and eyes as me!! =)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Why don't you find more time in your day than playing jokes on other people. Hmm...
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 11:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• eye rolling

Anonymous