Ok for Fathers day for my husband I was thinking about giving him a book of "sex coupons".... adult content

But I dont know what they should say...
So if you were going to do this what would you make some of them say??
Any Ideas welcomed thank you

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 11:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• i dont think a guy would mind when he gets these coupons lol... and i think if you go online or to a sex shop they have some you can steal ideas from
    COZYBLANKIES

Answer by COZYBLANKIES at 12:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• That seems really inappropriate for a day celebrating his fatherhood. Better suited to an anniversary or birthday gift.

Why not give family themed coupons?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I agree it seem inppropritate for fathers day ,it should be something from the kids (hes not your dad) -like a book of coupons for the child /children to wait on him for the day -rub his feet ,bring him a glass of tea (or what he drinks) make him a sandwich- you get the idea --
    needtochat

Answer by needtochat at 11:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Wouldn't that be more like a birthday gift?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i agree with pp, that seems like a very odd gift to give for fathers day, maybe better suited for a birthday or anniversary
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Ok I didnt ask if you guys thought it was appropriate I asked if you guys had any ideas. Obviously I should of asked this somewhere else.
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 3:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2011