Any birthday party suggestions for an 8yr old boy?

My son will be turning 8 on Jan. 3 rd. Does anyone have ideas of what types of games a group of 8 yr. old boys would have fun playing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• scavenger hunt!!!! or a Pinata
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 6:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I always rent the skating rink for my kids because its either too hot or too cold to do much outside. Maybe you can do something like that.

Answer by gemgem at 6:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My son for the past couple of years LOVES to go to Chuck y cheese. I don't have to worry about anything and I did not book a party with the, because those boys do not care about chucky!! I bought pizza, tokens and drinks and they played for hours!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 10:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• At 8 they are not not chuck e cheese anymore. My son just turned 8 and I would suggest pump it up or I took my son to this place and the kids at the party cannot stop talking about it ( his birthday was in september) it had a variety of things to do like bowling, laser tag video games and it was only $189 for 10 kids and it included everything even the cake (ohh not party favors) it was called alley cats. It was the best money I ever spent.
    pokesmom

Answer by pokesmom at 8:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My son just turned 8 dec 3rd. I told him to pick 3 friends and we went to see the movie of his choice then came home and made our own pizza and he had them spend the night. He had a blast!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 12:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i had my son choose 5 of his friends and they made thier own pizza also...they had a blast doing that...they got to make a dinner pizza and a desert pizza...and i let him choose between bowling, skating, or just games at home.
    3_lil_luvbugs

Answer by 3_lil_luvbugs at 4:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008