Fertile

i have a question i had my period on May 17th. I had sex on my fertile day which was may 30th. The guy came in me but i didnt come. Is there a chance i can still get pregnant and when should i take a pregnancy test??

becky_space_24

Asked by becky_space_24 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Male semen is what fertilizes an egg. Take a test in 2 weeks.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It doesn't matter if you get yours or not. There's a higher chance on your fertile day, but no guarantees. I'd wait 4 to 5 weeks to get a good read on a home pregnancy test. If you are really trying to get preggo, keep having sex!
    ConnorMom228

Answer by ConnorMom228 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Take a test if you miss your period which is generally 11 to 17 days after you ovulate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Also while you having an orgasm is helpful to concieving because it draws the semen inside the cervix it is not REQUIRED in order to get pregnant. Have sex during your fertile time is since sperm cannot move in non fertile cervical fluid and you ovulate after a time of fertile mucus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• what is the best pregnancy test
    becky_space_24

Comment by becky_space_24 (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2011