Need some opinions not related to pregancy (sorta)

ok, so My sweetie drives a big truck he pulls oversize loads and he has to use a pilot car driver, that is what i did before I got pregnant and since I can't do it right now he had to hire someone to drive my pilot truck, we hired this girl and she has been working out fine, we pay for her meals and for a motel room most of the time, but this trip that he is on this time was not long enough for the company we work for to pay for a motel and he has not worked in almost two weeks so he decided to split a room with this other driver and his pilot car driver and instead of staying in the room with them the girl we hired decided to sleep out in the big truck, now let me tell you it is hot. they are in Mississippi. I asked her why she did not sleep in the room with them and she said that she did not want to sleep in the same bed with him, well i understand that, but she would not have to worry about him at all, besides the other couple in the room just happen to be very good friends of ours and would tell me if anything bad happened not that it would, So anyway she is sending me text wanting to know why he did not get her a room on her own and I tried to explain to her that funds were low and that he was just trying to save money, he even said that he would sleep on the floor and she could have the bed, but no she decided to sleep out in the hot truck and text me over and over again complaining about him not getting her a room. My question is was that wrong of him or her. Like i said he would normally get her a room but the money is low and he has to pay for fuel for big truck and gas for the little truck...Just need some thoughts on this....Hope i made since i feel like I was rambling on!!!!

julymom71111

Asked by julymom71111 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Tell her if she wanted a room that badly, she should have chipped in to help pay for one.

Then drop it and ignore her complaints.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I dont think anyone is really "wrong". It was her choice not to sleep in the room. And you said he offered her the bed and he would sleep on the floor. I dont think its right of her to keep texting you and complaining though. Maybe she is just afraid that she will be accused of something happening and she doesnt want that. Sounds like its up to her. She will get tired of the hot truck eventually.
    price85

Answer by price85 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• thanks those were my thoughts too!!! I have my own issues with this big belly and only 5 weeks and three days till baby boy comes....
    julymom71111

Comment by julymom71111 (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2011