Negative on one DG pregnancy test, but symptoms still here and getting worse. Please read.

I asked a question a little over a week ago here, thinking I might be pregnant. I wanted to know if I was pregnant or not before my vacation, and pretty much everyone told me I should take a test. Well, I bought just one dg test, and it was negative.
I'm still having a lot symptoms of being pregnant though. Not only that, but they're intensifying. My boobs still ache just as bad as they have. I'm still getting headaches although I have never had a headache before all of this. I'm nauseous and light headed, and I've noticed that this nausea actually has a pattern. It always comes on in the afternoon unless triggered by motion sickness (driving, and omg,flying made me feel so terribly sick both on the way there, and especially today on the way back). I have also noticed mostly this past week that I can smell things much more than I could before, either that or I haven't noticed the smells as much because they never made me sick before. Even smelling bread at the grocery store made me want to vomit. Actually, I did vomit once during vacation, and I hadn't been drinking. I didn't because I just had this nagging feeling that I just felt pregnant still. My boyfriend and parents kept offering me drinks, but I felt guilty and turned them all down. Also this past week, my gums have started bleeding when I brush my teeth. My lower back is sore and stiff as well.
The past few days, I've had VERY mild cramping for just a few minutes once or twice a day. I have had a little tiny bit of pain in my lower right abdomen today, also.
Today I feel more pregnant than I have yet, in symptoms and just this strange feeling I can't shake. I went pee three times in the hour we waited at the airport, once maybe ten minutes before we got called to board the plane, and literally right when I took my seat on the plane, I had to see again. I felt nauseous the whole flight, especially landing. I felt nauseous on and off on the car ride home. I got hit with more nausea an hour or two after we got home, and again DRIVING to pick up food. I thought I was going to have to pull over and throw up.
Besides that slight pain on my right I was having on and off today, I am so bloated. I look a few months pregnant right now. Actually, I feel weird bubbles very low in my abdomen today too, as well as some other unfamiliar sensations. I feel full down there too, if that makes any sense. I've also been hit with feeling exhausted the past week. I sleep deeply, and my dreams seem so...weird, and I sleep in yet can barely wake up. Once I do, I'm tired again soon after until I go back to bed at night. This flight home has me feeling like a zombie right now.
I've heard of people taking tests and getting negative results when they're pregnant. I even know someone this happened to. I have heard of people that have had a doctor confirm their pregnancy yet still pee and get negative tests until even eight months in also.

How common is this?
Should I still be considering the possibility that I could be pregnant?
Test again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe go to the Dr and get a blood test? I didn't have a pregnancy test show up positive until I was three months along.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• by the sound of it, it sounds like your pregnant
    shayrose

Answer by shayrose at 12:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• go to your doctor
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Go get a blood test.
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 9:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• get the dr to do a blood test. I never got a positive test at home even when I was pregnant.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2011