Do you ever go all week without going into town...

Do you tend to stay at home most always or do you sneak in visits to local stores/ restaurants for a bit of socializing?

Ruthmom802

Asked by Ruthmom802 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I usually stay at home. I might go uptown once a week. We do most of our shopping on the weekend.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would say i have a shopping problem .. i go out without having a reason .. i go in search for something to spend money on lol
    patrtiots_mommy

Answer by patrtiots_mommy at 12:48 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• no
    v_ehm

Answer by v_ehm at 12:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I wish I could stay in all week! I work 6 days a week though!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I live in the city, so it's not hard to step out. For instance, our family will take walks as an evening activity. If I'm cooking and could use an ingredient that's not in my pantry, it's not a big deal to run down the block to the local grocery to get it - it's honestly 10-15 minutes (and that's walking!). Our neighborhood is very pedestrian friendly and people are out all the time - kids running around, groups of adults socializing. It's fun to join them - so, we do!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• If we're not camping, then I'm usually home all weekend getting the bigger chores done that take more time.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2011