Do you have a strong faith in God?

How many times have you thanked God for all He brings you through?

Ruthmom802

Asked by Ruthmom802 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I thank Him constantly. I try to remember this...What if I woke up one day with ONLY the things I thanked God for the day before?
    We have been TTC for over 2 years, have had 2 failed IUIs, and my mom (who doesn't practice religion) asked me how am I not bitter...I told her my faith lets me know that He's got my back. There is A LOT of comfort in that.
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 7:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would have to say that its not my faith that is strong. But He whom is holding me is stronger. In essence He is always what I rely on whether I had no where to live, no job and etc. (Which has really happened by the way, I'm not just saying it 2 b boastful.) He is my Rock that I stand, crawl to lay on and cry and everything. I don't always feel strong in faith but I guess I am.
    evecantrell

Answer by evecantrell at 1:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Oh, yes! More times than I can remember. My heart is in a continual state of thanksgiving and gratitude. I am humbled by all that God has done for me and through me. He amazes me!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Ditto what those two ladies said! I try to remember the saying 'If you woke up with tomorrow morning with only what you had thanked God for tonight, what would you still have?"
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 1:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I am the only one to affect the effect. ie cause change. I am the only one in control of my emotional responses and how well I deal with something... I don't thank myself for it enough.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Every single day of my life! :)
    purpleangel_70

Answer by purpleangel_70 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes! I don't thank Him enough though. :( It's so easy to get caught up in the "bad" or get so frustrated with a day that I forget to be thankful. It's something I am constantly working on!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:16 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Nope.  I'm an atheist.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I thank the Goddess for her blessings regularly!

Anonymous

• I believe in God but my faith isn't where it was before my daughter passed. I was very upset and im not the same person I was. I want to be that person again. These troubles times are not worthy to be compared to the glory that shall be revealed to us. Romans 8:18
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2011