Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well i just wanna know what how you know its not your period and that its is the other bleeding that some women get when they know they are pregnant and when do it happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You don't, really, unless you REALLY know your periods. Keep in mind that not all women have the implantation bleeding, though (I didn't!).
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• ok thanks
    Anonymous

• I had implant bleeding with my middle 2. I didn't know right away but when it was only a few hours and only on tp I waited a few days. When I waited and my period didn't come and I had other signs, then I took the pregnancy test. I only had spotting or implant bleeding with my second and third. So ever time is different.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 6:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008