Do you get enough sleep?

I am a procrastinator and wait to do everything at night meaning I dont get enough sleep. I was just wondering how important sleep is on your list of priorities.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 1:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• I'm with you, I don't know why I put off everything until night time but I do then I don't get enough sleep. I'll have that one day though where I crash and crash HARD then I sleep all day.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I never get enough sleep, I have 3 kids- 5, 2, and 7 months then I do all my schooling on-line and my oldest is in sports my middle he gets into everything and keeps us on our toes and my youngest has learned how to crawl, So when I can sit down I am doing school work either than that I am always up and around, I go to bed around 2am and wake up at 7am with the kids
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 1:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• No i don't get enough sleep. most of it is due to my work hours, and staying up late to meet my deadline, or staying up late reading/watching tv. i really should learn to manage my time better....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I work overnight from 7:30pm till 5 am. I stay up till 8 to put my son on the bus. I then chase after the little ones or try to clean the house I don't usually fall asleep til around #:30 when my s.o gets home. OS I go 2-3 days with 6 hours of sleep! then I CRASH for one day! Been doing for 2 months. I know it's bad for me; but until i get use to is; not much I can do.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 2:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• no. However, it's a choice I make so that I can spend as much time as I can with my son. I'm up at 5:30, at work by 7:30, come home by 6 pm, get him fed, bathed, and into bed by 8:30, and work from home between 8:30-11:30, and asleep usually around 12:30, then start the cycle over. Before baby I used to think I needed 9 hours of sleep, but I've actually gotten used to this schedule, so I guess I really didn't. I do get to catch up on weekends-- I get to sleep in until 7!!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Sleep? What is this thing that you call sleep?
    Sleep has gone down on my priority list but it's not because my kids don't let me. Both are very scheduled, but I like to spend the whole day with them and when they do go to sleep, I'm up until the wee hours of the morning doing things that I can't do when they are awake. I could sleep more but I choose not to.
    justacherry86

Answer by justacherry86 at 3:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Since being diagnosed with depression and anxiety among other things, I have made sure that sleep is a priority. I can't function and be the best mom I can if I am irritable and tired, so I go to bed at about 9 if I have to be up by 6:30. I'm really a light weight when it comes to sleep too. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i got 7 or 8hrs of sleep last night, but i am still tired. i could have used a few extra lol sleep is something that is a bit high on my list simply because if i dont get enough sleep, i get extreamly cranky lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Never. I'm always tired. I go to bed late and always wake up early.
    home12

Answer by home12 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2011