Why am I lactating?

I don't think I'm prego at all. But now I'm freaking out since I have had a MC last year. I looked up info and came up with even worst news-thyroid probs, tumor and etc. I will see the doc eventually but I am always so afraid to hear bad news so I don't go unless I am in mortal danger.

evecantrell

Asked by evecantrell at 1:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• High levels of Oxytocin. Since you could have thyroid issues or tumors it is probably better to go see a doctor NOW before things become un-treatable. Your best defense against anything is early detection. It might be nothing major, but the only way to find out....well you know. Stop putting it off because you're afraid to hear bad news.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• it may be a pituitary problem. easy to fix (at least it was for my mom) you can call a nurses' line and ask if you should be seen! maybe you could take advantage of the situation and pump and donate if the milk is usable
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 6:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Um, no my milk isn't good 4 pumping. It never was enough 4 my daughter. Alright, ladies! Thanks 4 the swift kick 2 have some courage and go 2 the doc. I've had a cervical tumor b4 tho I don't remember having this issue. I will keep my fingers that its just something natural such as a baby not a tumor. The drugstore preg tests never work since I am very anemic.
    evecantrell

Comment by evecantrell (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2011