Anyone buy one of those little pools, like the 8x2.5ft?

Did your family use it and like it? My kids are real little still so we just wanted something small. My two year old jumped in it while I was filling it and didn't want to get out. Did your get bored of it fast and do they last awhile?

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live in FL and I have had just about every incarnation of pool you can imagine. Right now we have a 15ft wide by 5 ft deep pool, you can take it down in the winter, but we just drain it and clean it. I think every pool is great, but my child is a water baby! He just swims like a fish! I hope your kids enjoy it as well!

Having said that PLEASE don't forget to drain it EVERY SINGLE TIME you are done with it if you aren't going to keep it where your 2 yr old can't get into it. Water is a magnet for kids, and almost every week we are reading about a child that drowned here in FL in a pool in a backyard, it is so tragic. If you don't have a fence or a locked door that your 2 yr old can't get out of, please DRAIN that pool! I know it's a pain, but be safe. Accidents happen, and it only takes a minute or two for something to happen.

OK, rant over, TGIF!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2011