Is spotting a sign of pregnancy

gabby728

Asked by gabby728 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could be. When is your period due?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Just take the test. Then you'll know for sure!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• For some people it might be too early to test. That's why they come here. I'm beginning to realize this becuase I'm in the same boat. i'm wondering if I might be pregnant, but my period isn't due til th 8th. I mean...I CAN test now but I haven't gotten a test yet, but I know my body well enough to consider the possibility that I might be pregnant or just getting ready to start my period. I really feel like I'm prego though.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I had spotting during my first pregnancy well into my third month and so did my sister in-law. HOWEVER, it really isn't a true indication of pregnancy and you may want to wait. Or perhaps even ask a doctor to rule out a potential miscarriage. *knocks on wood*
    justacherry86

Answer by justacherry86 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It can be a sign of implantation.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes, I never had it but yeah it can be. take a test.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 7:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2011