I NEED HELP!

i dont know if i am preg or not... my baby is 13 weeks old, i could producemilk after 2 or 3 weeks, no birth control, yes unprotected sex, today i noticed clear stuff comin out of my nipples, them my nipples keep lookingwet, so i took my poop and pooped more out and it look clear and a kind yellow. am i preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• couldnt*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• LMAO pump****
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Ummm...I'd wait it out and see if you get any other symptoms.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• ive been cramping, whte stuffcomin out of my vaginia, i get dizzy sometimes, mainly when i get up aftr sitting down
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It's not unheard of to become pregnant within a few months of delivery. However, I had never heard of looking at your bowel movement as a sign of pregnancy.

Did you mean to say "pump"? Remember that your breastmilk does change as the baby gets older, and the nutritional needs change. Also, it may feel like you're "drying up" because your baby seems constantly hungry, but it's really your little one going through a growth spurt. Your baby wanting to eat all the time is a way to get your breasts primed for the next stage. You'll go through it again about every 3 months for the first year if you breastfeed exclusively.

The only way to know for sure is to get a test. I recommend going to your doctor and getting the blood test since you've just delivered.

Good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• im not breastfeeding
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• now its tellow and white
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It sounds to me like it's breast milk. You may have simply not dried up yet. Breast milk tends to be yellow at first (colostrum) . The more the baby eats; the more thicker and whiter it becomes. I use to get dizzy sometimes after my first son was born. Mainly it was because I was not eating right and lack of sleep.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i could pump only 2 ounces, ever! I wasnt breatfeeding, tho!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You do know it can take a year for milk to dry up completely breastfeeding or not. Pumps are inefficient. Two ounces is about normal especially if you never breastfed. I don't think you are pregnant again but it is possible to be. Any concerns you have should really be brought up to your doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2011