Are you going to be able to go away for vacation ,this year ?

I know that I'm not , can't afford it !

wvblj

Asked by wvblj at 8:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Travel

• I hope so!

DH's and my 29th anniversary is in 2 mos and I was just talking to him about this yesterday. I'd like to go to a B&B in Eureka Springs, AR for 3 days. He was hoping to go on a Cruise, but I told him that it would be better to do that on our 30th, as that one's kind of a biggie! So looking forward to getting away, even if for just a long weekend!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 8:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• not with these gas prices!! But we live on post and there are numerous things for us to do here. So it's kinda like we get too!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Just going to spend the week with my mother.. 100 miles away. We will go to the beach and some little fun things with the kids.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We're going to go away over 4th of July weekend but that will be it for this summer.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We're going on a road trip. We'll also go down to a friend's ranch to help out, hang out, camp and swim in their river.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes.............
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 8:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We are going away...just not all that far. About an hour away is a guest ranch. It is going to be a surprise for my dd. I can't wait.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I already did go away. I'm visiting family in TN for almost a month. But, other than that, no.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We are vacationing but because of SO's job we will vacation in Dec/Jan. We are going to Disney, Universal and Discovery cove, and Sea World for 2 weeks.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• We are going away in October thanks to points miles and employee rates but won't be doing the few long weekends we normally do in the summer.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2011