need an text idea

i want to send a sexy text to my bf to lead him up to tonight our 2 year anniversary but i dont know what to send help me with some ideas

bbutram5104

Asked by bbutram5104 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Erotic texts would do the trick I think... I'm not good at those but I know a lot of men would like them, heck women would too.
    Maybe hint about this new sexy nighty you bought (if you did), or things you're thinking of doing with him tonight...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• well that is what i was thinking but i dont know what to type in the screen, i think i have an idea and then when i go to type it i loose what i was going to say and draw a blank
    bbutram5104

Answer by bbutram5104 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My dh loves erotic texts! When he was working in Nebraska (11 hours from home), he would beg me for those kind of texts. And now I do it just to brighten his day when I know he's having a bad one!
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 7:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Mine begs for photos like like in a nighty or the other type... you know what i mean
    Anonymous

• If you bought a new pink nighty for example say..... "I can hardly wait till you see what I got special to wear for you tonight....I can hardly wait till you see it and am even more excited thinking about you slipping it from my body" If you've got a message planned say something like " I went to fredricks (sp?) today and I bought some goodies tonight.... I'm going to rub you every way but wrong"
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Hey Baby! How are you? I am missing you like crazy and I cannot wait to have your hard....hands that you have wrapped around your......phone......on my.....back for the most sensual rub all the way down to......my feet. While you do this I will be wearing the sexiest......birthday suit you've ever seen! Just thinking about being with you makes my.......heart melt and when I close my eyes my hand wanders.....to my phone to send you this message!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• babylove, i think you have done this before?? lol
    Karen_evans60

Answer by Karen_evans60 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh hella fo sho!! all the time!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If you have picture messaging, send him pictures starting with your face, working down to the bra, then the panties...and then tell him he has to wait to get home for the rest!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 8:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008