I'm TRYING TO HAVE A BABY GIRL,PLEASE CAN ANY BODY TELLS ME,WHEN OR WHICH IS THE BETTER WAY TO CONCEIVE A GIRL

stela1983

Asked by stela1983 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I've heard the Chinese conception chart is pretty accurate, it tells you at what age and what month you should try to either have a boy or girl. Mine was right.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It doesn work for me for the first baby,that's why i'm a little bit concern about it.Thank you anyway for your comment
    stela1983

Comment by stela1983 (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• there is no way to conceive a girl or boy... its genetics
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You cannot make your body have a boy or a girl. The male's sperm/dna is what decides the gender, either he gives an X chromosome (to make a girl) or a Y chromosome (for a boy). You cannot control this factor.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• The Chinese conception chart was wrong for my both times so I would say it's not reliable.

Yes, the man's sperm decides the sex but it is a fact that female sperm lives longer than male sperm so having sex at the right time might give you a better chance of having a girl but there is no guarantee. Honestly, the focus should be on having a healthy baby, regardless of sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• The deciding factor of a child's gender comes from the man's sperm. You don't have anything to do with it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Well do you want a baby? As scout mom said the man's sperm determines the sex,, I would just decide if you want a child and can be happy if it is a boy or a girl,,,so many women on here try to have a child, and honeslty it is kind of offensive when people WANT a certain sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I heard that if you stand on your head under the full moon, then you'll increase your chances of having a girl. Or a werewolf.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Boy sperm swim faster but girls live longer. Try having sex just before your ovulation. It may not work- but babies are babies regardless of gender.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 9:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• There is No better way to have a certain sex
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 3, 2011