How many times a day adult content

do you have to pee? I've been up for an hour and this is my third time, and I haven't drank anything yet this morning. Is this normal or is there something wrong with me? (No, I'm not pregnant).

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 9:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• I try to drink about a half gal of water a day, yet I pee 3 or 4 times...

I would say as long as you aren't in pain and your urine is normal, it's just something that your body does...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It could be a bladder or urine infection. Try and keep track of how much you pee for the rest of the day. It could be nothing too.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Did you drink a lot before bed?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I only pee like that when I preggers. lol! It could be a urine track infection or just your body being weird today, as long as your urine is a normal color and odor I wouldn't worry about it though.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I ahve a fabulous bladder and if I'm not sick, I can usually go 5-8 times a day while drinking some water, some coffee and/or tea, and some beer.

It may help that I have 3 small kids and only get a chance to go very seldom, because they are often sitting on my lap or hassling me in public restrooms.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I pee all the time,, I don't know, I drink alot of fluid, but if you have any burning or it is dark, I might get a check up if this is a new thing!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Peeing 3 times within 1 hour sounds a bit much but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. No pain, no odor, no weird color, no problem.
    Ilovebeingamom8

Answer by Ilovebeingamom8 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Do you feel nervous or stressed? I pee alot when I'm scared

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Ever since having kids, whenever dh and I "knock boots", I can pee a lot the next day.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I pee all the time, so my guess is that you're normal!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2011