Why do people like to read the questions and then post something so negative?

It doesnt make sense to me. Why even bother? I wonder if it makes them feel good!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i'm sure it does... but this is like the 5th time i've seen this posted today lol..
    i really think there is a difference between posting your honest opinion and just being flat out mean!! which alot of people don't know the difference. They think its like highschool again where you put the other person down just so they feel better. its called no self esteem!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I think it makes them feel good to put others down. Also sometimes they are telling you their opinion but they need to learn how to tell you their opinion with out being so negative or rude. :)
    fallenangel7386

Answer by fallenangel7386 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• some like to be rude becuz they like to think they are better than others.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 7:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Because they are big dummies simple as can be.
    Anonymous

• Maybe because it's gonna get such a rise out of people and they think it's fun?

Really though, this is like the 4th or 5th question asking the same thing. Lets move on and find something else to complain about.

Like for real, it's freaking freezing rain outside!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Is it easier to be mean and rude? It must be because so many women on here tend to react that way. The thing that gets me though, is that they usually reply as anonymous, and then slam the OP with the rudest comments! I try not to offend anyone, but I have without meaning to when I answered a controversial question. BUT I don't hide behind the anonymous button and am willing to take my lumps or debate someone if they disagree with my point.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I agree...I can not stand when people answer anon just to be rude. I can't stand anon anyways but it's extremely frustrating when I don't know who to bitch out afterwards. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008