Mother with pink eye!

Hello!! I have pink eye.. grr! I went to the doctor and they gave me an ointment to put in my eye.. No drops.. Sort of like vaseline.. Today I woke up with the worst sore throat and stuffy nose ever.. Does that mean I should go back to the doctor? Are they connected in some way? I just don't want my 4 month old to catch it!!!

miranda_nichols

Asked by miranda_nichols at 9:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go back tot he doctor, odds are you have something else too. Or they misdiagnosed the pink eye.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You might not have pink eye, but a cold in your eye,, this might be why the doctor gave you ointment and not drops, they do make a homeopathic pink eye drop, but I think you had better call the doc again and tell them the new developments.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I don't think that they're connected, but I do think you should go back to the doc to make sure you're okay and to see whats going on.
    Ilovebeingamom8

Answer by Ilovebeingamom8 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• They can be connected, but also might not be. Speak to the doctor.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2011