WOuld u be interested in custom photo frames ? Also hair bows custom made.

Picture frames can be made with childs name on itor with out. Pretty much anything can be put on them. Also big hair bows for babies and toddlers. Also newborn hats and hair bands

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not sure about the frames, but my daughter wears bows every day and I love them. What kind of frames are we talking?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• -Well I make bows of any kind. I make big bows, liitle bow, really any kind u can think of. The picture frames are really cute and girly. I thought of it when I decoreated my babies room. There is a pic on my page. I am working on the other pics of the bows ans such.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I WOULD BE INTERESTED BUT CAN YOU POST A LINK TO YOUR SITE SO WE CAN CHECK OUT THE PICS
    abigailnpaul

Answer by abigailnpaul at 2:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2008