What are some fun things or places a family of 3 with a four month old could do or go during summer?

And I live in Knoxville, TN.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• The park is always a great place to go when you have little ones. Museums are also a great place to visit.
    Ilovebeingamom8

Answer by Ilovebeingamom8 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• The park. We have one in town with water spouts so the older kids can play in the water and with a baby you could get themwet and keep them cool. Look around or call parks and rec and ask them if they have that. The swimming pool is also sometimes inexpensive and most have baby pools. Camping near a lake. You can even rent a cabin if you wanted to to get away for a night. If you have a Marquee cinema check them they have free movie days for kids, people do bring babies since it is loud anyway and last yrs movies are shown. If you have a drive in go to those. State parks are also fun places to go and inexpensive.

Answer by gemgem at 9:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Campings, museums, parks, beaches. Having a little one doesn't really limit you as to what you can do, sometimes you just have shuffle things around and plan differently.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You live in Knoxville? I grew up in White Pine (tiny little town about a 45 minutes to an hour away from Knoxville) and I'm visiting family here now. Anyway, Forbidden Caverns, Dollywood/Splash Country, Knoxville Zoo are all good. Sorry I can't think of more--I haven't actually lived here for almost 5 years. Oh, and they've got the Titanic exhibit in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge right now.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2011