If you drink coffee or tea or whatever your hot drink of the day is......

do you get to drink it warm?
does it get cold and you drink it that way?
do you reheat it and how many times?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I drink coffee unless I have a sore throat and then I will have a cup of tea. Coffee I will drink hot, warm or cold. Tea I want either hot or ice cold, no luke warm tea for me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Coffee has to be hot. Tea I like cold unless I have a sore throat. Then my tea has to be hot.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I think coffee. It is always hot. I make it so I have a pot. I dont let it get warm. I dont reheat. Ill throw it out first and get a fresh cup.

Answer by gemgem at 9:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i drink coffee on a daily basis. i make a pot in the morning and get about 2 cups out of it. but i'm very finnicky about my coffee, it can't be cold or i won't drink it, so i do reheat it and when it's about 1/3 full or empty i refill with the fresh coffee in the pot. i always feel like coffee loses it's body and flavor when cold.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• confusedthanks ladies I forgot about the option of dumping it and getting a fresh cup or refilling with hot coffee!!! Clearly my mind does not work that way

AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• coffee and I like mine hot ,if it gets cold I reheat it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:05 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Depends on what I feel like that day. I don't drink them on a regular basis. But when I have coffee I actually like it cold better, preferably frozen, and yes I freeze it myself after putting what I want in it. But I'll drink it warm too. Yummm! I haven't tried freezing tea yet but I like it both warm and cold, same with chocolate milk.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Interesting I've never frozen my coffee, do you do it like a popsicle?
    I've put some coffe into a juice jug to get it cold in the fridge and add some vanilla, sugar, cream and milk and serve it with ice cubes.
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I usually put it in a really big glass mug that I have and just put it straight into the freezer for a while. Sometimes I let it get solid like a popsicle and sometimes I just let about half of it freeze and brake it up so it's kind of like a slushy. So, good! Even my husband likes it frozen better now. He! He! He!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I drink coffee hot, when it gets cold i will reheat it (1cup a day) I also drink hot/cold tea
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2011