Lol rofl are you really?

I think it's odd that I type lol after something when I find it amusing. I'm really not laughing out loud, I've never rolled on the floor laughing. I have peed myself laughing before. In those cases I should write, PMPL (peed my pants laughing) or TWA (that was ammusing). Sometimes things are funny enough to make me smile but not laugh, FETMMSBNL.
I don't know, lol;)
Sometimes when someone lol's or rofl's at a comment I make I picture them actually doing that and it makes me lol.
My word you'd think I didn't sleep last night. I'm in a pretty silly mood today:p

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I get that but it's fun to take it literally sometimes ;)
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• hmmm interesting i say lol all the time.mostly cause ti would take to long to type out...FETMMSBNL.
    and im not about to tell ppl PMP , and would probally have keep telling ppl what TWA is....
    or ill just go hahahaha. instead of lol. sometimes when im talking ill even go..oh. L-O-L
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I do that to but sometimes I really do laugh out loud and everyone looks at me like I am crazy.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:41 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• That why I say LQTM (laughing quietly to myself), it's more accurate.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2011